I provide comprehensive family law services to clients throughout the state. I understand how overwhelming it can be to face the unfamiliar legal issues that arise in family law proceedings, especially ones that have such strong potential to impact your future and the future of your children. These are some of the most difficult times in a person’s life. I work with you to assist through the process, recognizing how stressful it is.
With my experience in negotiating and litigating these matters - whether they are easily resolved, complex, or involve extreme conflict - you can rest assured that I will strive to achieve the best possible end result as soon as is practicable so that you can move on to the next chapter of your life.
- Divorce & Legal separation
- Dissolution of same sex marriages & civil unions
- Emergency restraining orders & relief from abuse (RFA) proceedings
- Parentage actions between unmarried parents including establishing paternity
- Custody (parental rights and responsibilities) and visitation including relocation and grand-parent visitation
- Child support – establishment, modification and enforcement
- Spousal maintenance (alimony)
- Division of real estate, pensions, retirements, family businesses, trusts and inheritances
- Post-divorce disputes and modification of orders